Vinyl Flooring Philadelphia
The most recommended flooring for the bathroom, kitchen, and other rooms prone to water is the vinyl floors. Aside from economical, vinyl floors are also flexible, and there are a variety of choices. Vinyl Flooring Philadelphia can provide several designs and structures to choose from and be the final choice.
Tinted polyvinyl chloride (PVC) chips and other synthetic material in the sheet are vinyl floorings. A vinyl floor has multiple layers; the backing, the top design, and the two protective layers to protect the flooring from mildew, rips, tears, scuffs, scratches, and stains. Quality vinyl has thicker protective coatings for a more durable outcome.
Different Types and Styles of Vinyl Flooring
- Luxury Vinyl Plank - This type of vinyl flooring has the unique appearance of wood, warm, and complete with wood coloring, wood grain patterns, and textures. It looks and feels like natural wood in tiles shaped like planks. In comparison, luxury vinyl plank is more durable than wood because it resists scratches, mildew, moisture, and stains. It is also slip-resistant, unlike traditional wood flooring.
- Vinyl Sheet - Vinyl sheet means one piece fitted to a floor that is more moisture-resistance than tiles. For the best result, an expert and professional should install vinyl sheets. The benefit of adequately installed vinyl is stain-resistant and easy to clean surface, which resists scratches. A variety of vinyl choices can be plain, patterned, or even stone, wood, or slate.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile - Modern vinyl manufacturing techniques can imitate the looks of stone or alate tiles at a lower price. Luxury vinyl tile floorings require less maintenance, are water and scratch-resistant, and easier to clean.
Vinyl Plank Floors Philadelphia
Durability and appearance are what vinyl’s quality matters. The following are the benefits of Vinyl plank floorings according to Vinyl Flooring Philadelphia.
- Waterproof - Vinyl plank flooring is 100 percent waterproof which materials can withstand water immersion, be dried, and reused without any damage. It is essential to know your lifestyle when choosing the floor. When you have a family member walking in and out with wet slippers and shoes or children spilling drinks, a vinyl floor is a good choice for you.
- Easy to Clean - Regardless of the elegance and visually pleasing of a floor, the most important is cleanliness. Vinyl flooring gives both beauty and convenience. Because of its waterproof characteristics, it is easy and straightforward to clean, and you can use a wet mop. Cleaning involves sweeping and damps a mop without any particular procedure.
- Resilient - Vinyl floors have protective layers that can handle rough wear and tear. It resists scratches, scuffs, and cracks. Both durability and low-cost maintenance lead to greater resilience.
- Durability - Vinyl Flooring can last and can be able to withstand high pressure and even in an intense environment. It does not only designed to resist heavy wear and tear but also moisture and fire. In addition, it offers an extraordinary performance that lasts up to 25 years. Vinyl flooring is the best option for high-traffic areas like the laundry rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms.
- Affordability-- The vinyl flooring is more affordable than any other type of floor. It provides a long-lasting life span because of the thickness that consists of protective wear layers. This type and style of flooring are cheaper than other popular choices, such as stone or ceramic tiles and hardwood floorings.
Connect With Us
Seeking an affordable tile look flooring? Vinyl Flooring Philadelphia can give you the best vinyl flooring options on your doorstep. We can demonstrate the style you wish for and help you decide the right choice for your home. You can call our hotline number, and our experts will please answer all your questions and inquiries.